We would like to thank all those who have made the Vermont 100 race possible, including our Sponsors,
our Volunteers and our Race Director and the administrative assistants.
Thanks also to the Windsor Fire Department for their great Sunday brunch.
Over 100 Volunteers
They made pasta salads, mixed hundreds of gallons on replacement drink, served food, provided
medical checks, ran aid stations and cleaned up afterwards. Once in a while, they even marry one of the
Julia H O'Brien
, along with the Vermont Ultras race committee and other able assistants, organizes,
oversees, administers, and delivers the race on-time and under budget, with a lot of sweat, effort and
Why don't you become
a sponsor of the
Benefits of sponsoring can include:
- Your banner at the race arena (you provide it)
- Your company logo on our printed program, given to all entrants
- Your company name throughout our website (look at the left)
- Your company logo on our website, linked to your website
- Your banner ad on our racer email system.
Contact our Race Director, Julia H O'Brien
, about becoming a sponsor today!
Send email to : email@example.com or call
Copyright © 1996-2013 Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports. All rights reserved.